My Top Picks For Personal Development Books and Podcasts
Oct 08, 2019
HOW ARE YOU LEARNING AND GROWING DAILY?
"Life is growth. If we stop growing technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." Morihei Ueshiba
Regardless if you are looking to make a change in your life, learn a new skill or become a better person, I believe that we should all be putting time into our personal development on a regular basis!
If you aren't sure where to start, here are some of my favs! Remember that PD is PERSONAL! Read a book and listen to a Podcast that speaks to what you need at this stage of your life.
Here are some suggestions:
STRUGGLING WITH CONFIDENCE?
- Girl Stop Apologizing - Rachel Hollis
- Failing Forward - John C Maxwell
- 15 Laws Of Invaluable Growth - John C Maxwell
STRUGGLING WITH CONSISTENCY AND REACHING YOUR GOALS?
- The Compound Effect - Darren Hardy
- The Slight Edge - Jeff Olson
- Atomic Habits - James Clear
STRUGGLING WITH MOTIVATION?
- High Performance Habits - Brendon Burchard
- T Is For Transformation - Shaun T
- The Motivation Manifesto - Brendon Burchard
STRUGGLING WITH TIME MANAGEMENT?
- The Perfect Day Formula - Craig Ballantyne
- The 12 Week Year - Brian P. Morgan
- The Miracle Morning - Hal Elrod
- The Brendon Show - Brendon Burchard
- The Life Coach School - Brook Castillo
- Online Marketing Made Easy - Amy Porterfield
- Pick 1 book to read or listen to a month and 1 podcast to listen to on a weekly basis.
Strengthening your mindset is one of the most important things you can do. It will help you succeed and become better every single day!
To Your Health and Happiness,
P.S. Be sure to join my private Facebook community, Stress Free and Balanced Life. I share tips on personal growth, time management, health and much more!
SIGN ME UP!
Did You Get Your FREE Coaching Call?
Get back in the driver's seat of your life and start making the changes you need to create more time for yourself.
Embrace the fact that you have the control to change your circumstances and start owning your choices!
Click the button below to sign up for a "Choice Clarity" Coaching Call now!