I've been working from home for a long time now.
Although I don't have kids running around me while I'm trying to work, I do know that it can be difficult to focus when you aren't used to working from home on a regular basis.
Here are my top 5 tips that will help you stay focused, be productive and keep a positive attitude during this uncertain time.
- Wake up early at dedicate 20-30 minutes to a morning routine. Set your goals for the day, do a brain dump of all your to-do's and prioritize them. Aim to focus on 2-3 big projects first then do all the other stuff after.
- Set a timer for every 50 minutes. No matter what, when it goes off get up walk around, grab some water, stretch, use the restroom, eat a snack, smack your kids around 😉, etc. Try to take a 3-5 minute break free from a screen!
- Exercise for 30 minutes. I recommend working out before your day begins or during your lunch break. Movement is so important! If you are used to taking a class or going to the gym, I can help you with an at-home routine! I have 11 free sample workouts to share with you!
CLICK HERE to download my free gift to you!
- Eat healthy! Don't let the stress or boredom from being at home cause you to overeat. Besides, when you take care of your body, you will feel better both inside and out. It will help your brain function and your waistline from expanding. If you need help meal prepping CLICK HERE to grab my free "Meal Prep For a Busy Life" training!
- Focus on the positive! Try not to focus on what you cannot control. Make the best of your situation. Stay calm and carry on. If you don't do personal development, now is the time to start! Get your mind right. I recommend The Charge Life by Brendon Burchard, The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy or 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell.
What can you do today to make your current situation better?
I'm here to help, all you have to do it reach out! Email me at [email protected] to set up a free strategy call.