Technology has some amazing benefits and I take advantage of it daily!
Everything is available at our fingertips: shopping, news, social media, music, baking, to name a few. No wonder why it can feel non-negotiable to be on our phones all the time.
But just like cheese, too much of it can have a negative effect on our body.
Did you know that:
- 84% of cell phone users claim they could not go a single day without their device.
- 67% of cell phone owners check their phone for messages, alerts, or calls — even when they don’t notice their phone ringing or vibrating.
- Studies indicate some mobile device owners check their devices every 6.5 minutes.
- 88% of U.S. consumers use mobile devices as a second screen even while watching television.
- Almost half of cell owners have slept with their phone next to their bed because they wanted to make sure they didn’t miss any calls.
Our smartphones are such an important part of our...